Who is Vicky?
We are Vicky, the next generation parking app. Vicky is a young and fast-growing tech company. Our software is a mobile market platform app that connects parking places to form a Smart Parking Network, enabling more efficient use of the limited space within large and crowded cities. This solution manages both shortage and surplus of parking spaces for the Vicky community; comprising of hotels, businesses, and private owners, and offers them a complete SaaS Parking Management solution.
After the successful launch in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are now working hard on expanding to other major cities, such as The Hague, Utrecht and Eindhoven. This involves a lot of development and that is why we are looking for enthusiastic developers to contribute to this growth.
Together with our development team you are responsible for the development of new features. You help with the design of new features and develop them yourself until our users can apply the new features themselves.
Roll up your sleeves
You are the engine of the company. You come up with creative ways to build features as efficiently and modularly as possible in our current software. The ultimate goal is to keep the features future-oriented and to deliver with as little (final) legacy code as possible.
What do you bring to the table?
– Solid knowledge of Node.js
– Solid knowledge of building/maintaining/connecting REST API’s
– Experience with developing and publishing mobile Apps (iOS/Android)
– Experience with TypeScript
– Experience with MobX is a plus
– Independent work attitude & start-up mentality
– Strong problem solving ability
– React Native
– Google Firebase (firestore, functions, auth, push notifications)
What do we offer?
A motivating work environment in which starting up and carrying out your own projects is welcomed. You will have the unique opportunity to experience, form and further develop a fast-growing tech company from the start-up phase. Before you start, you will receive extensive training so that you know all the ins and outs of Vicky: you understand what the Vicky community means, how the software and hardware functions and what our team is working hard for, day and night. An important aspect is developing your development skills.
In addition to a good working atmosphere, we have a wonderful loyalty program that makes you part of the company. We would be happy to tell you more about this in face to face conversation.
We are open for remote as well, as long as its within +/- 2h from Amsterdam CET time.
– Market-based earnings with excellent fringe benefits
– Professional training that gives you an excellent basis for your career
– Together with the team you help features from A to B
– A very challenging job at a fast growing start-up
– You decide which days you want to work and working from home is also possible
– Growth opportunities within the company
– Together with our team you contribute to the success of Vicky
Your duties include;
– Designing and developing new features
– Maintaining the current software (bug fixing)
– Making sure the Vicky app remains as innovative as possible
– Create new and state of the art REST API structures
– Working in a team
– Celebrating the successes you and your colleagues achieve every week!
Can’t wait to get started as a developer with us? Then send your application to Pieter Groot via email@example.com or contact us for more information.